Terms and Conditions for registering with “Enotices” to receive your Sutherland Shire Council (“SSC”) rates notices electronically via email to your nominated email address.
Upon registration to Enotices, You acknowledge and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. That the person registering to receive rate notices electronically via email is the registered owner of the Property as per the title deed (or an authorised agent) and be the ratepayer responsible for the payment of rates and charges for the property.
2. That You are opting to receive rate notices from SSC electronically via email instead of printed mail. All other correspondence from SSC will continue to be sent via the existing methods.
3. That You are responsible for checking emails at your nominated email address to receive and check for new rate notices and ensure payment is made by the due date as detailed in the rate notice. SSC is not responsible for notifying You that You have received a rate notice.
4. That You will notify any person(s) who may have previously been receiving rate notices for the property that as a result of You registering with Enotices to receive rate notices via email, they will no longer receive such rate notices.
5. That the rate notice has been delivered, presented and viewed once it has been received in your email inbox.
6. That if You sell a property that You have previously registered with Enotices, the name on the account will cause the rate notices to no longer be available to You. You do not need to deactivate the account. Leaving the account active means that You can still log in and view historical notices.
7. That SSC has the right to terminate or cancel the subscription to Enotices at any time and for any reason. Future rate notices will then be sent to You in paper printed form to the mailing address registered with SSC.
8. That if You own multiple properties with the same name and address the other properties will be automatically added to your Enotices account. You will only need to register once.
9. That SSC collects and manages the personal information provided by You in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and SSC adopted Privacy Management Plan (a copy of which is available on SSC website)
10. That these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by Forms Express Promotions (or its related entities), or any third parties, in relation to the use of Enotices.
11. That You must continue to keep SSC informed of any changes to your mailing address even though You are registered with Enotices.
12. That if You unenroll from the Enotices rate notices will be sent to You in paper printed form to the mailing address registered with SSC.
13. That You indemnify Council from and against all actions, claims, costs, losses, expenses and damages (including the costs of defending or settling any action or claim) resulting from or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by You in relation to the Enotices and that these obligations survive the termination, cancellation or You unsubscribing from Enotices.
14. That these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NSW.
15. That SSC may vary these terms and conditions at any time and will give You notice of such variation by publishing them on Enotices. You agree to be bound by and comply with any new and/or varied terms and conditions.